Acorns and Saplings (ages 7-14)
- March 27th to May 23rd 2017 (excluding week of Easter Monday).
- Sessions run 6:30pm – 7:30pm.
- Programs will run in Vancouver on Mondays and on the North Shore on Tuesdays. Choose whether to attend the Vancouver or North Shore sessions when you register.
- The Acorns and Saplings programs are co-located each week.
The cost of the program is $100. This includes:
- 8 Monday coaching sessions at various locations in either Vancouver or the North Shore.
- FREE entry to the end-of-program finale at Robert Burnaby Park on Sunday May 28th. This is a full orienteering competition with electronic timing, and prizes for competitors.
- FREE annual membership in GVOC, which provides free access to dozens of Wednesday Evening Training sessions, and reduced prices at larger weekend events.
- FREE safety whistle, to be brought to each session.